300 Days Until Santa’s Launch
300 days remain until Santa’s launch from the North Pole for Christmas 2023. It is a Sunday and the countdown clocks everywhere here at the North Pole mark the snowy milestone.
Here is where we stand on Operation Merry Christmas so far:
– The Sleigh Committee is meeting daily in Flight Command to explore new designs and to approve a development schedule for this year’s sleigh. Santa will not be participating in this process this year.
– Elves from the Locations Committee are at work traveling in each sector to develop a list of finalists for Regional Tracking center locations to be used this year.
– Santa has met with all department heads, and all department heads and supervisors are meeting individually with elves to discuss goals for the new year.
– Santa’s Workshop has preliminary production data for toys to be made this year. Elves are hard at work at this time making “classics” – which are toys that have passed the test of time and are made each year – while other elves are still working on obtaining supplies and materials for new projects anticipated for later in the year.
Other elements of the season, such as eggnog, candy canes, stockings, tree stars and Santa tracker maps are all in the planning and development stages.
Also, Elf Training is in full swing at this time.
With 300 days to go, it appears all is on track for Operation Merry Christmas.
- Elf Roger Star to Lead North Pole Flight Command - March 27, 2023
- 300 Days Until Santa’s Launch - February 26, 2023
- First North Pole Chat of the New Year Scheduled - January 10, 2023
Leave a Reply