There are now only 150 days until Santa launches and North Pole Flight Command has a long list of things to get ready:
- Santa has announced that he wants 200 million tracker elves working by the time he launches. Those elves need to be recruited, trained and deployed.
- Test flights of Santa’s sleigh continue. The sleigh is on track but testing must be completed and the final version of the sleigh must still be built.
- The reindeer need to return to the North Pole. Once they do they must be conditioned, assessed and assigned.
- Santa’s workshop is on target with their production goals. They need to remain so.
- The North Pole Post Office needs to gear up for the mail Santa anticipates will arrive from fans around the world.
- Tracking stations worldwide need to be established and linked to regional flight command centers.
And this is just the short list!
At 150 days things are looking good.